We currently have an opening for graduate web developers to join our digital team in Stockport, Greater Manchester. If you’ve recently graduated or are working as a junior / entry-level developer, we want to hear from you! Take advantage of our fantastic opportunity to spread your wings and join an award winning digital agency as part of our very experienced technical team. If you like a challenge, love the web (and like eating pizza) you’ll fit right in!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A recent graduate (within two years) or working as a junior developer
- A hard worker and ready for a challenge
- Dedicated and resourceful
- Love problem solving and finding solutions
- A lover of the web and all things digital
- Experienced with ASP.NET C#
- Have an understanding of SQL or other database technologies
IN RETURN YOU’LL RECEIVE
- On the job training across multiple systems, codebases and web technologies
- Time to develop your knowledge of CMS systems such as Umbraco and Sitecore
- Help from our experienced development team and technical architects
- You’ll get to work on an eclectic range of web projects and client websites/apps
- Work with a range of clients from SME to Blue Chip companies
- The opportunity to work at an award winning digital agency – voted Best Agency at the Big Chip Awards
- A competitive salary
- A generous benefits package
So if you think you’ve got what it takes and want a new and exciting challenge in your life don’t hesitate, get in touch now by sending your CV to email@example.com
KMP Digitata excel at creating and managing user-centric digital experiences that deliver outstanding ROI for our clients, who include Nokia, Manchester Airports Group and many more. Our recent work includes Brilliant Project, Trek America, Milligan Retail & Neville Johnson We are thrilled that we were awarded Agency of the Year 2014 at last year’s Big Chip Awards!
Since our inception, we have been at the forefront of cutting edge technology and marketing strategies as well as dedicating ourselves to discovering and nurturing fresh talent, many of which you will find carrying on our ethos within various digital agencies and blue chip companies throughout the North of England.