Are you a Software Tester looking for your next move to somewhere special?
If you are then you could be the person we are looking for.
We’re KMP Digitata and we need a special someone who can help us to ensure that we consistently deliver high quality work to our clients and help us to build and grow our testing team.
You will be working with wide range of web applications by creating, maintaining and executing Test Cases, Test Scenarios with actual and expected results and as such you will be a key member of the team across all of our projects.
You’ll report into our Technical Delivery Manager and will be working with Umbraco and Sitecore based websites testing the work our talented team do to ensure that we deliver exceptional results every time.
In return you’ll become a valued part of a small but exceptional team of strategists, designers and developers producing great work for some brilliant clients and get to help shape our studio and have a real impact on our business as we grow and evolve.
This is a wide ranging and incredibly rewarding role that needs a very special person.
- Creating Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data and Test Execution
- Creating Test Documentation Test Plan, Test Strategy plans
- Using BrowserStack and physical mobile, tablet devices for testing
- Using bug tracking tools to document issues and issue tracking
- You'll support, implement and help shape the Test approach
- Experience of one or more of the following CMS: Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, Kentico, bespoke .net CMS
- Knowledge in C#, Selenium Webdriver, Load Testing
- HTML/CSS to a basic/intermediate level
- Functional Testing Tools - Selenium Webdriver, Specflow, BrowserStack, Firebug, FirePath, Ranorex
- Non-Functional Testing tool - Load Impact
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Sickness Pay
- Contributory health plan
- Free lunch every Thursday
- Bonusly reward scheme
- A fantastic team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Free car parking
KMP Digitata excel at creating and managing user-centric digital experiences that deliver outstanding ROI for our clients. Our recent client work includes Event City, Glasgow Airport, Carrier Travel, Bright Horizons and Spaceslide. We are proud to be recognised for our commitment to innovative, results focused work and last year we won the best b2c business project at the Big Chip awards for our work with Aberdeen Airport.
Since our inception we have been at the forefront of cutting edge technology and marketing strategies as well as dedicating ourselves to discovering and nurturing fresh talent, many of which you will find carrying on our ethos within various digital agencies and blue chip companies throughout the North of England.